- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- ARC of Florida
- Autism Society of Florida
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities/Tallahassee
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities/Tampa
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Family Network on Disabilities
- Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology
- Florida Association for Persons in Supported Employment
- Florida Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (FARF)
- Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
- Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Florida Developmental Disabilities Council
- Florida Disabled Outdoor Association
- Florida Independent Living Council
- IDEAS/Information on Disability for Empowerment, Advocacy and Support
- Parents of Down Syndrome (PODS)
- Pensacola Care, Inc. (PCI)
- Special Olympics Florida
- The Able Trust
- The Family Cafe
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Foundation
- Hillsborough County Developmental Center
- Arts Council of Hillsborough County
- The Arc Tampa Bay
- Bay Hope Church
- Canines for Christ
- Las Damas de Arte
- Mimi Wielatz, Artist
- Patel Conservatory at the Straz Center
- USF Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- University Area Community Development Corporation
- University of South Florida School of Theatre/Dance
- University of Tampa Speech/Theatre/Dance
Frequently Asked Questions
Adults who receive Medicaid waiver, CDC or state general revenue funding or live in ICF/IID facilities. Private pay students are also accepted.
The basics are covered by Medicaid, but community support is critical to achieve Pyramid’s mission.
Apply by mail or in writing at your nearest APD office. The location and address can be found at http://www.apdcares.org/region/. The application can be found online at http//www.apdcares.org/customers/application/. At present, Florida has a list of 20,000 eligible people waiting for services; relatively few come off the list each year.
Typically,you would visit for a tour to determine whether there is a fit between your interests and Pyramid’s services,then complete an application. Staff would be happy to assist you.
Simply call your area’s Pyramid center. The staff loves to show visitors around.
Many possibilities exist. You might underwrite shows, contribute to a specific project, buy a program ad or simply attend our shows. You also could volunteer for time and talent to assist staff, teach or help get students involved in the community.
Reply to Pyramid’s advertisement online at indeed.com or call your area’s Pyramid and ask for an interview.
You can purchase archival‐quality prints through this web site by clicking on “Shop.” For original art, jewelry, crafts, sculpture and fabric arts, visit your local Pyramid. Staff will be happy to assist you.
Call your area Pyramid and check availability and cost.